CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

JENNY WHO????????????

Who is Jenny??? I keep hearing this girls name over and over at work lately.

How annoying is it for someone to just decide your name is Jenny?

Well it is VERY ANNOYING!

Not to be a complainer as some of you sometimes think of me, let me explain...

We have a new girl at work, UGH!

New to work not to me. We have known each for almost 17 years off and on. She has decided to call me Jenny, no one calls me that except for Dave's family. Never do I allow anyone else to call me that and all my true friends know my name is Jennifer or Jenn NEVER Jenny. But alas, she insists and it has been driving me crazy and now my coworkers are catching on.

I remember now why we stopped talking.... not to complain or anything. :)

0 comments: