CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eastern Market Flower Sale Downtown Detroit



Today we drove Aida to her bus at the greyhound station downtown. She is on her wayo to Kentucky and then Home to Puerto Rico for a few weeks. I know she is sad to leave her new condo here in Michigan but excited to see Ed's baby Ditto and go home to check on her chickens in P.R.
After dropping her at the station we were ready to hit the flower sales! I can't remember ever being at Eastern market but I most likely have. I know I haven't been to Flower Day weekend!

What a Mad House! People were everywhere and we arrived early. I think we actually got a preety close parking spot about 2 blocks away, although after the third tirp to the car with heavy baskets of flowers it didn't seem so close at all. I thought maybe we should have brought a wagon but honestly thought well we won't be buying tooo many things... Wrong!


Even thought it was cold and rainy and the food was very expensive we had a great time and I would definetly go again next year, with a wagon of course.




0 comments: