CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

A New Apron!!





Saturday to my surprise a Package in my mailbox!
My flirty Apron swap partner sent me a package YAY!
She personalized the mailing box and even made cute matching fabric recipe cards!
My partner really out her self with her creative way of bringing everything together.
Even her comments on the thermometer ( yes my husband agreed with it I looked"hot" in my new apron hehe) to incorporating my favorite things polkadots and daises into a beautiful reversible apron!
WoW ! All I can say is I LOVE IT!!
Thanks so much I couldn't have asked for a better swap partner.
I have really enjoyed working on my apron and it was so much getting this beautiful one in the mail, you can tell that a lot of thought and care was put into every stitch.
This Flirty apron swap was a great idea.

0 comments: